Alberta is magnificent with a few world-class cities available there. The province is known as the energy-resource province of Canada. If the aspirants want to move to Alberta, then they are required to apply through the AINP (Alberta Immigration Nominee Program) process. Alberta province has introduced some new activity streams as Alberta Opportunity stream, Alberta Express Entry Stream and Self-Employed Farmer Stream.
Following are the key eligibility for Alberta Express Entry for the nomination:
- In the federal Express Entry pool, applicants must have an active Express Entry profile.
- Applicants must acquire the parameters of minimum 1 of these federal immigration programs such as Federal Skilled Trades, Canadian Experience Class and Federal skilled worker.
- They must have at least 300 CRS scores.
- Applicants must be willing to or able to stay or work in Alberta.
- They must be working in an occupation that supports economic development and diverseness of Alberta.
- For increasing chances of being nominated, applicants should be considered the following features:
- Valid work experience or Alberta job offer.
- A graduate holder of an Alberta post-secondary institution with an authentic Alberta job offer.
- Child, Parent, Brother or sister who is currently a permanent resident staying in Alberta or Canadian citizen staying in Alberta.