Manitoba province is the most charming and amazing state that takes place in Canada. It considered one of the fast and effective immigration processing times as compared with other Canadian provinces. Almost 4 months is the processing time for Manitoba. If you wish to visit such kind of Canada province, you have to apply through MPNP (Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program).
For this, aspirants must fulfill the following eligibility for MPNP:
- Applicants must score at least 60 out of 100 within the MPNP assessment grid.
- They must be able to provide all sufficient documents in support of the Manitoba Residency.
- Applicants must have at least 2 years of Work Experience in the respective fields or in a specific areas.
- They should provide a Settlement plan to the authorities with specifying interest in Manitoba’s permanent residency.
- Applicant is required to acquire at least a 4.5 scores in IELTS, which should be taken in the previous 2 years.
There are three streams available in Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program as MPNP for Skilled workers, MPNP for Business purpose and Farm Strategic Recruitment Initiative.